Away

It has recently come to the Church's attention that one of our great deacons, Keksi*Choc, known also as Mimi-Chama in some Hello! and Online circles, will soon depart for a pilgrimage to foreign lands (the exact locations of which will be kept secret).
She may be back later this month, or she may have to wait for several months.

Let us take a moment to pray to our Mama Deity that she has a safe and enjoyable trip.

As-Salamu Alaykum!




(This is probably more appropriate for the [terrestrial] head of the Church, but you guys are getting Garlix'd instead so nyeh.)

1 comments:

*sob*

THANK YOU!!!
I'll give my best and have as much fun as I can!!! Still thinking about a way to bring the church and my teachings with me without gaining much weight...

I'll miss you guys!

Reply

Post a Comment