Here's to the Crazy One!

A post inspired by Shirow's OPV, Think Different. (Which itself, it seems, was inspired by a 1997 ad-campaign by Apple co.)

I love this. And thought I'd post about it for all you Maasa followers, using my own mini pic spam version. Enjoy. There will be similiarities and differences. Be sure to check out both.


Here's to the crazy ones,


the misfits,


the rebels,


the trouble-makers,


the round-pegs in the square-holes,


the ones who see things differently.


They're not fond of rules and have no respect for the status quo.


You can quote them,


disagree with them,


glorify


or vilify them.


But the only thing you can't do is ignore them,


because they change things.


They push the human race forward.


And while some may see them as the crazy ones,


we see genius.


Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world

Photobucket
are the ones who do.

Think Different.
Think Maasa.

So, Shirow put together his OPV a while ago, and here's my own pic spam version. I think both have great choice of pics, and the more Maasa the better. This was incredibly fun to make, it almost makes me wish I'd done a video like Shirow had. Oh well. He had the ideo first.

1 comments:

One of the great underrated talents in music.
Rad

Reply

Post a Comment